The 8th Annual Smart Energy Europe & Future Utility Summit 2017, Europe's leading and most established Smart Energy event, will again play host to hundreds of industry professionals from the UK & Europe. Held at the Park Plaza, Victoria, London, this 2-day event is packed full: with multiple conferences, a cutting-edge technology and services exhibition, networking & meeting functions, and the exclusive 8th Annual Smart Energy Awards Ceremony and gala dinner. The event will examine the developments, challenges and opportunities in smart energy; for utilities, government, regulators, solution providers, and other industry professionals working within the sector. For this 8th anniversary edition, conference themes include: Smart Metering Roll Out developments and case studies from the UK & Europe, Smart Grids, Smart Cities, the Internet of Things (IoT), the Connected Home, Customer Engagement, Big Data, Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Smart Energy Innovation and Disruptive Technologies.
• A must-attend Industry Leading Event to map the Developments, Challenges & Opportunities in Smart Technology for Utilities
• Hear Expert’s Strategies from industry leaders in Smart Energy Projects
• The Most Comprehensive 2-day streamed programme, featuring 4 conferences
• A Technology Exhibition space showcasing the latest advances in Smart Metering, Grids, Energy Storage, Smart Home, Data Security and more
• Discuss Business & Partnership Opportunities in the comfort of a Central London venue
• Benefit from Case Study Insights from a range of UK & European Utilities