2015 speakers include:Featuring over 35 top level speakers
- CONSTANTINA FILIOU, Policy Officer - Smart Grids, DG ENERGY, EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- SENIOR LEVEL SPEAKER TBC, , NATIONAL GRID
- DANIEL BARRETT, Environment Unit, Development, GREATER LONDON AUTHORITY
- SENIOR LEVEL SPEAKER TBC, , BRITISH GAS
- ANDERS BIRKE, Lead IT Architect, DONG
- BEERT HEERBAART, Program Manager, DENSEK
- JOANNE FIELDING-COOKE, Head of Insight, SOUTHERN WATER
- PAUL FRENCH, Industry Director, DATA COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY (DCC)
- NEIL HARPER, Operational Development Manager - Metering and Connection, UNITED UTILITIES
- JON BROOKES, Project Coordinator, BRISTOL CITY COUNCIL
- WILLEM STRABBING, Managing Director, ESMIG
- CLAIRE MAUGHAM, Director of Communications, Smart Energy GB
- LORENZO COLOVINI, Sales & Market Development Manager, ENEL DISTRIBUZIONE SPA
- ROSIE MCGLYNN, Smart Meter Policy & Project Manager, ENERGY UK
- SIMON HARRISON, Product, Innovation, Technology & Trialling Manager, RWE NPOWER
- PAVLA MANDATOVA, Advisor, EURELECTRIC
- JOHAN ANDER, Head of Large Programmes, FORTUM
- PAUL GLASS, Metering Change Manager, ANGLIAN WATER
- CHRIS WELBY, Policy & Regulatory Affairs Director, Good Energy
- CHRIS LOVATT, Head of Field Operations, EON UK
- JEREMY HEATH, Network Manager, SUTTON AND EAST SURREY WATER PLC
- FRANTIŠEK MÜLLER, Technology Manager WPP AMM Project, ČEZ MĚŘENÍ
- ZOE MCLEOD, Senior Manager, Vulnerable Consumers, OFGEM
- DAVID ROSS SCOTT, Smart Industry Liaison Manager, SCOTTISH POWER
- NEIL PENNINGTON, Director of Smart Innovation, RWE NPOWER
SMART ENERGY UK & EUROPE 2015
The 6th Smart Energy UK & Europe 2015 (formerly known as the Smart Metering UK & Europe Summit) is Europe’s leading gathering for Smart Metering, Utilities and Grids professionals from around the world. Held in the luxurious surroundings of London’s etc. Venues St. Paul's, this 2 day conference, 50+ booth exhibition and evening awards ceremony will once again bring together over 400 smart energy professionals to examine the latest developments & challenges facing ongoing European projects.
This year's summit will incorporate regional case studies of strategies, opportunities and business models in Europe's smart energy market, as well as providing recent project updates from market leaders and independent players in the UK and EU and further afield examples from the USA and the UAE.
5 conference streams will be packed into 2 days; featuring the return of Smart Metering UK, European Smart Metering and Smart Water, as well as brand new additional streams for 2015 - Energy Storage and Smart Grids & Future Cities.
Alongside the Summit, the Smart Metering & Grid Awards Ceremony provides the chance for energy professionals to network with the biggest companies and decision makers in European Smart Metering & Grids. This is the must-attend evening event of the calendar for industry professionals. Don't miss out on the opportunity to gain serious advantage through networking with the key figures at the prestigious Awards ceremony and luxury 3-course Gala Dinner.
Could your company win industry recognition at the Smart Metering & Grid Awards? Enter free and have your company and products assessed by an independent judging panel, made up of the leading figures from Utilities across Europe. Submit now for industry recognition and a chance to address peers and gain potential new business.
At the conference you will:
- Hear from the leading regulators, decision makers and utilities driving the UK and Europe’s Smart Revolution
- Build lasting contacts with over 400 key industry professionals
- View the latest technology at the exhibition
- Network at the must-attend Smart Metering & Grids Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner
Plus Much More!